Serving our community is at the heart of all we do. During these challenging times, we remain steadfast in our commitment to supporting Vermont students and their families. Click here for VSAC program updates in response to COVID-19.
We're coming to you online!
Our recorded session is available now! Attend the same session offered in our live events.
We don't want you to miss a beat in your planning for college or training after high school, so we've recorded our springtime workshop on Financial Aid & Managing College Costs for you.
This presentation—designed for high school sophomores, juniors, and their parents—will provide an overview of how families pay for college costs and the different types of financial aid available. View the recorded session and check out the resources listed below.
And here are additional resources that will keep you moving forward and answer many of your questions about financial aid.
- VSAC's financial aid brochure (PDF)
- Learning about Scholarships (PDF)
- HS Junior Year Planning Checklist (PDF)
- HS Senior Year Planning Checklist (PDF)
- Managing College Costs workshop handout (PDF)
- VSAC's FAFSA guide (PDF)
- Creating and Using the FSA ID (PDF)
- My Education Loans, VSAC's guide to education loans (PDF)