Learn more about the limited time waiver for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
Ready to apply for a student loan? Let's get started.
Fixed-interest loans for Vermonters attending any college, and for out-of-state students attending any Vermont college.
Questions? Call us Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, 800-226-1029
VSAC's 2021–2022 student loans for undergraduate & graduate study offer fixed interest rates.
Your fixed interest rate will be based on the repayment plan you choose; your fees will be based on your credit rating. Your final APR is based on both your credit and the repayment option you choose.
- Apply for VSAC's student loan or parent loan to cover education costs for:
- Out-of-state students attending a college in Vermont
- Vermont residents attending college anywhere in the U.S. or internationally
- New to VSAC? You'll need to create a MyVSAC profile. You can use this same profile to access grants, scholarships, and loans.
After You Apply: What's Next?
- As we move your application through the process, we'll send you updates. Be sure to check your email regularly!
- Learn more about student loan repayment.
- If you have questions at any time, call us. That's why we're here.
Give us a call to speak with one of our counselors.
Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, 800-226-1029
Minimize Debt After Borrowing
Follow these 5 tips to keep your student loan interest charges as low as possible: