Financial Aid Professionals

Information about VSAC financial aid for school financial aid professionals

VSAC Lender Code: 830075

VSAC Guarantor Code: 750

As Vermont’s nonprofit higher education agency, VSAC provides fixed-rate Vermont Advantage student  and parent loans to finance education for students coming to Vermont for college—and for Vermont residents attending colleges in the U.S. and abroad.

*Credit Agreements are legally binding loan agreements.

Vermont residents can apply for grant money through VSAC’s grant programs. The programs offer 3 grant options for full-time, part-time, and non-degree students.

Vermont residents can apply for any of the many scholarships administered by VSAC using the Unified Scholarship Application (USA). Scholarship information is contained within an easy-to-read booklet.

Find VSAC brochures, workshops, and videos plus a host of other helpful resources for your students.

Contact our School Services team. We're here to help!

Toll-free 888-307-8722
In the Burlington, VT area 654-3761



Hours of Operation
VSAC's School Services team is available:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)