IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - For information about the Biden-Harris Student Debt Relief Plan and Income Driven Repayment (IDR) CLICK HERE.
Appealing Your Financial Aid
There could be additional money for you
Has your financial situation changed?
Vermont residents may be able to receive additional grant money for education or training.
Step 1: Appeal your Vermont grant through VSAC
Call or e-mail VSAC’s Grant Program to appeal your state grant award if:
- your income has decreased,
- your family size has increased, or
- your assets have decreased.
Step 2: Reach out to your school to appeal other financial aid
- Call or email your school's financial aid office.
- Need help with an appeal letter? See one of the template letters at https://formswift.com/swift-student.
Step 3: Still have questions?
Looking for more tips and information?
Watch our webinar to learn how to appeal your financial aid offer successfully.