VSAC has extended the VSAC-assisted scholarship deadline to March 1 to help support families as they navigate the challenge of the latest FAFSA-related processing delay.
Appealing Your Financial Aid
Has your financial situation changed?
Vermont residents may be able to receive additional grant money for education or training.
Step 1: Appeal your Vermont grant through VSAC
Call or e-mail VSAC’s Grant Program to appeal your state grant award if:
- your income has decreased,
- your family size has increased, or
- your assets have decreased.
Step 2: Reach out to your school to appeal other financial aid
- Call or email your school's financial aid office.
- Need help with an appeal letter? See one of the template letters at Swift Student.
Step 3: Still have questions?