December is fast approaching - Don’t miss the deadline - Your federal loan(s) could be forgiven! Learn More
Appealing Your Financial Aid
Has your financial situation changed?
Vermont residents may be able to receive additional grant money for education or training.
Step 1: Appeal your Vermont grant through VSAC
Call or e-mail VSAC’s Grant Program to appeal your state grant award if:
- your income has decreased,
- your family size has increased, or
- your assets have decreased.
Step 2: Reach out to your school to appeal other financial aid
- Call or email your school's financial aid office.
- Need help with an appeal letter? See one of the template letters at https://formswift.com/swift-student.
Step 3: Still have questions?