COVID-19 updates & ways VSAC can help
Take a look at our new virtual offerings
Financial Aid & Managing College Costs
Worried about the cost of college or training after high school? Learn about how to pay for the program you're considering.
FAFSA 1:1 Support
Get individual help to complete your FAFSA or VT grant application.
- Schedule a 1:1 financial aid help session on Zoom with a VSAC Outreach counselor. (We recommend Zoom as it allows for screen sharing.) Register here. VSAC will let you know exactly what documents you need to bring to this meeting.
- To schedule a 1:1 financial aid help session by phone, call 877-961-4369.
- Or call VSAC’s toll-free FAFSA helpline at 833-802-8722 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm).
See more FAFSA resources at www.vsac.org/fafsafirst.
VSAC Shows You How Zoom and FB Live presentations
Learn how to submit financial aid applications and explore ways to start preparing for college costs.
- Grants & Scholarship (scheduled for Nov. 18)
- 529 college savings accounts (coming soon)
View our complete playlist of videos on planning & paying for college or training.
EOC Zoom Rooms
1-hour webinars for adult learners or the professionals who serve them.
Held on Tuesdays, 10:00–11:00 am. Recent topics include:
Vermont Career Connect
A statewide career exploration event for middle and high school students or anyone looking to explore new careers.
This virtual career exploration program enables students to take career interest surveys, review curated videos of different career fields, and take the next steps in career planning. Participate in the "live" virtual event on October 28 or explore on your own.
A month-long initiative in December to encourage students to apply for college or training after high school.
Kicking off with a Vermont Virtual College Fair on Wednesday December 2. Check back in November for details.