VSAC will be closed Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Take a look at our new virtual offerings
Financial Aid Presentations & Materials
- Financial Aid & Managing College Costs
Worried about the cost of college or training after high school? Learn about how to pay for the program you're considering.
- How to Complete the FAFSA
VSAC counselor Carrie Harlow walks you through the FAFSA application question by question.
- How to Apply for Grants & Scholarships
VSAC's Marcia Corey explains how to apply for Vermont grants and VSAC-assisted scholarships.
FAFSA 1:1 Support
Get individual help to complete your FAFSA or VT grant application.
- Schedule a 1:1 financial aid help session on Zoom with a VSAC Outreach counselor. (We recommend Zoom as it allows for screen sharing.) Register here. VSAC will let you know exactly what documents you need to bring to this meeting.
- To schedule a 1:1 financial aid help session by phone, call 877-961-4369.
- Or call VSAC’s toll-free FAFSA helpline at 833-802-8722 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm).
See more FAFSA resources at www.vsac.org/fafsafirst.
EOC Zoom Rooms
1-hour webinars for adult learners or the professionals who serve them.
Held on Tuesdays, 10:00–11:00 am. Recent topics include:
Vermont Career Connect
A statewide career exploration event for middle and high school students or anyone looking to explore new careers.
This virtual career exploration program enables students to take career interest surveys, review curated videos of different career fields, and take the next steps in career planning. Explore the program and watch breakout videos from the "live" virtual event on October 28.