COVID-19 updates & ways VSAC can help
Take a look at our virtual offerings
Financial Aid Presentations & Materials
- Financial Aid & Managing College Costs
Worried about the cost of college or training after high school? Learn about how to pay for the program you're considering.
- How to Complete the FAFSA
VSAC counselor Carrie Harlow walks you through the FAFSA application question by question.
- How to Apply for Grants & Scholarships
VSAC's Marcia Corey explains how to apply for Vermont grants and VSAC-assisted scholarships.
Get individual help to complete your FAFSA or VT grant application.
Call VSAC’s toll-free FAFSA helpline at 833-802-8722 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm).
See more FAFSA resources at www.vsac.org/fafsafirst.
VSAC Shows You How Instructional Webinars
Learn how to submit financial aid applications and explore ways to start preparing for college costs.
- Grants & Scholarships
- Financial Aid — I've applied. Now what?
- How to Choose An Education Loan
- Compare Your Financial Aid Offers: March 2, 6:00–7:00 pm — VSAC walks you through interpreting your financial aid offers so you can compare options and make informed choices.
- 529 college savings accounts (coming soon)
View our complete playlist of videos on planning & paying for college or training.
EOC Zoom Rooms
1-hour webinars for adult learners or the professionals who serve them.
Held on Tuesdays, 10:00–11:00 am. Recent topics include:
Vermont Career Connect
A statewide career exploration event for middle and high school students or anyone looking to explore new careers.
This virtual career exploration program enables students to take career interest surveys, review curated videos of different career fields, and take the next steps in career planning. Explore the program and watch breakout videos from the "live" virtual event on October 28.