Financial Aid Professionals
VSAC Lender Code: 830075
VSAC Guarantor Code: 750
As Vermont’s nonprofit higher education agency, VSAC provides fixed-rate Vermont Advantage student and parent loans to finance education for students coming to Vermont for college—and for Vermont residents attending colleges in the U.S. and abroad.
- See our fixed, low-interest rates and loan information:
- Compare the Vermont Advantage Loans against Federal Direct Plus:
- Download applications and disclosures:
- Download school certification forms:
*Credit Agreements are legally binding loan agreements.
Vermont residents can apply for grant money through VSAC’s grant programs. The programs offer 3 grant options for full-time, part-time, and non-degree students.
Vermont residents can apply for any of the many scholarships administered by VSAC using the Unified Scholarship Application (USA). Scholarship information is contained within an easy-to-read booklet.
- Already registered?
Find VSAC brochures, workshops, and videos plus a host of other helpful resources for your students.
- Access resources >
- Financial fitness tools:
- Help students understand their future monthly loan payments with The College Board’s Student Loan Calculator. Visit The Department of Education website and search for “student loan calculator.”
- Help students understand the importance of credit scores. Visit www.myfico.com
- Help students learn more about money and credit as well as privacy, identity, and online security. Visit www.consumer.ftc.gov.
Contact our School Services team. We're here to help!
In the Burlington, VT area 654-3761
Hours of Operation
VSAC's School Services team is available:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)