December is fast approaching - Don’t miss the deadline - Your federal loan(s) could be forgiven! Learn More
Take a look at our virtual offerings
Financial Aid Presentations & Materials
- Financial Aid & Managing College Costs
Worried about the cost of college or training after high school? Learn about how to pay for the program you're considering.
- How to Complete the FAFSA
VSAC counselor Carrie Harlow walks you through the FAFSA application question by question.
- How to Apply for Grants & Scholarships
VSAC's Marcia Corey explains how to apply for Vermont grants and VSAC-assisted scholarships.
- How to Choose an Education Loan
VSAC's Marilyn Cargill, Deborah Lessor, and Gregory Davis show you how to choose between different educational loans.
VSAC Shows You How Instructional Webinars
Learn how to submit financial aid applications and explore ways to start preparing for college costs.
- FAFSA and Q&As from the FAFSA webinar
- Grants & Scholarships — VSAC's Marcia Corey explains how to apply for Vermont grants and VSAC-assisted scholarships.
- Financial Aid—I've applied. Now what?
- How to Choose An Education Loan
- Compare Your Financial Aid Offers
- How to Appeal Your Financial Aid Offer
- Saving for college & training: 529 savings plans explained
View our complete playlist of videos on planning & paying for college or training.
EOC Zoom Rooms
1-hour webinars for adult learners or the professionals who serve them.
A variety of topics covered, including:
View our complete recorded playlist of Zoom Rooms for adult learners.
Vermont Career Connect
A statewide career exploration event for middle and high school students or anyone looking to explore new careers.
This virtual career exploration program enables students to take career interest surveys, review curated videos of different career fields, and take the next steps in career planning. Explore the program, watch breakout videos from the 2020 virtual event, and view the recording from our fall 2021 virtual event.