Serving our community is at the heart of all we do. During these challenging times, we remain steadfast in our commitment to supporting Vermont students and their families. Click here for VSAC program updates in response to COVID-19.
VSAC invites Class of 2020 grads: “Have takeout on us!”
To all the graduating high school seniors in Vermont: Congratulations! VSAC wants to pay for takeout, to celebrate you.
That’s right. Vermont Student Assistance Corp. will pay $50 toward takeout for 5 seniors each week, now through June 26. That could be pizza, subs, or even something from the local store next door.
We know you’ve worked hard and accomplished a lot. Now’s your chance to celebrate your success. To enter, all you have to do is post a picture on the social media of your choice using #VSACDelivers and tag @802VSAC. This is the time to get creative with stickers, emojis, or other fun filters. Consider a favorite memory, pics with friends, or accomplishment.
VSAC will randomly select 5 winners every Friday at 4:30 pm, and we’ll comment on your photo to let you know you’ve won. Once you’re notified, we’ll work with you to arrange for takeout from your favorite local restaurant or food business.
Each winner will also receive a $50 Gift of College card from Vermont’s 529 savings plan, the Vermont Higher Education Investment Plan, administered by VSAC. The card can be used for the student’s future education expenses for college or training.
Added up, it’s $100 in value waiting for each of the 30 lucky winners.
Plus, every VT high school grad of 2020 who posts a photo using the #VSACDelivers and tags @802VSAC qualifies for the grand drawing for $529 from VHEIP to be held by June 30, 2020.
So, Class of 2020, let’s start celebrating your amazing accomplishments … in a slightly different way in this very different year. We’re so proud of each of you … and we’re putting our money where your mouth is to show it!
Official rules for VSAC Delivers:
- Vermont high school seniors graduating in spring 2020 who use #VSACDelivers and tag @802VSAC on social media between May 16 and June 26, 2020 will be entered in the following:
- On each Friday, VSAC will randomly select 5 posts to win a $50 takeout of their choice. Winners will also receive a $50 Gift of College 529 Savings Card.
- By June 30, VSAC will randomly select one winner from all entries posted between May 15 and June 26, 2020, to win a $529 deposit into a VHEIP Savings Plan.
- To be eligible to enter, you must be graduating from a Vermont high school in spring 2020 and live in Vermont.
- Each individual is limited to one entry.
- Each week’s winners will be selected from all eligible entries by random selection.
- VSAC will arrange payment with the selected food vendor and the winner will arrange pickup or delivery with the vendor.
- No transfers, cash redemptions, or substitutions allowed.
- The number of eligible entries will determine the odds of winning.
- VSAC employees and their immediate families and household members are not eligible for the drawing.
- By entering the drawing, you agree to allow VSAC to retweet or share your post on its social media sites.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay in touch. We’re here for you.
VSAC is here to celebrate you and help you navigate all your career and education needs. For information on college and career planning and decisions, go to www.vsac.org/decision and also check out our online workshops and resources and online events. For an update of how we can help during the COVID-19 crisis, click here. You can also give us a call at 800-642-3177, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and online at email@example.com.