VSAC will be closed Monday, May 28, 2018 in observance of Memorial Day.
College Pathways Official Rules
College Pathways drawings
VSAC, which administers the Vermont Higher Education Investment Plan, is offering a drawing of $500 into a new or existing VHEIP college savings account. For more info about VHEIP, see the Disclosure Booklet.
- To be eligible to enter, you must be a Vermont resident OR be a VHEIP account owner, and attend any of the three College Pathways 2017 events at Saint Michael’s College, Castleton University, or Johnson State College. Simply submit your event name tag (provided at the event) in any one of the workshop evaluation bags at the end of your day.
- Each attendee is limited to one entry.
- Winners will be selected from all eligible entries by random selection.
- No transfers, cash redemptions, or substitutions allowed.
- The drawings will take place and be awarded shortly after each College Pathways event.
- The number of eligible entries will determine the odds of winning.
- Your registration information will be protected as required by law.
- VSAC employees and their immediate families and household members are not eligible for the drawings.